Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's Obvious I Will NEVER be great at blogging ;)

Welp, surprise, surprise it has been a month or two or three since I have gotten on here . . . once again. BLAH.

BUT . . .

Life has been grand!! We have still been going Dave Ramsey debt diet strong!! Over 20k paid off since last November!! It really has TRULY changed the way we spend.

Wow, a lot has happened in these last few months!! We are down to a couple loans left and the house. Our goal is to be COMPLETELY debt free by the end of the year!! I SURE HOPE SO!!

We put our house up for sale, and we have a 60 day contract on it already. woohoo, it's your birthday, not really, but let's party anyway. I am STOKED!! Pretty sure if we don't find a place to live though we will be camping in a box by the river. Positive I could make that look classy.

The kids are doing GREAT. Emmy is taller than my mom now!! Crazy! I was gonna say taller than me, but that happened when she was two. Again, not really, but she is really taller than my mom! She lives and breathes basketball so I guess the height is a grand thing. Libby is a water baby this summer. I bought a season pass and the first time we went she took a cot, the second time her pillow, and the third the fridge. Seriously, she MAKES us go everysinglestinking day. Season passes here are super cheap, $25 for the whole family! Love it, they swim, I read, everyone is happy!! I am expecting Olympic coaches to be calling by the end of the summer (I mean those HUGE goggles are a shoe in . . . I think). Harley of course is enjoying the swimming as well, but he has become a golfer. I don't understand it. Chase an itty bitty ball with a crooked stick all day long. We bought him a bag and clubs for his birthday. Tommy is loving it, because it is a terrific excuse to go golfing, "Honey, we are nurturing the boys interest." LOL

Tommy is still slaving away at Chesapeake, which he seems to like just a lot. He enjoyed the Dave Ramsey class so much that we facilitated at church that he is now doing one at work. We will do another one this fall at church.

I am still making necklaces and have a booming facebook page ;) http://www.facebook.com/Perfectly.Imperfect.Personalized. Check it out sometime. I really like doing this, it has allowed me to stay home with my babies!! Since Emmy is a huge basketball fan and the OKC Thunder is roaring, I had to make a couple necklaces for her! Enjoy and you can see them and others on my facebook page! Perfectly Imperfect Personalized.


No comments:

Post a Comment