Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crazy Is Just a Beginning For Us

So, Libby and her little cheerleading group were singing a 'cheer', if you want to call it that, and it has been stuck in my head since. Bear with me people! "Jump, shake your booty, jump, jump, shake your booty, jump, shake your booty, jump, jump, shake your booty"! GRRRRRR You are welcome for that now being stuck in your head! Answer me this: How in the world does that 'cheer' on your team? I don't want my eight year old singing that!! What happened to "Go Team Go?" I admit it isn't near as catchy, but good golly miss molly I don't want my kid shakin' her hiney for ANYONE!!! Stinky, smelly boys are already crushin' on her. Big 'ol cootie bugs, Yuck! For those of you thinking, "Way to support your child Lacy", I do! I like her cheering. I will buy her long pants, long sleeve shirts, and a mask to wear next year though!! Just kidding, she does awesome.

My oldest thinks she needs a boyfriend! Double Yuck!! She's twelve and I am pretty sure puberty is close at hand. When she reads this she will kill me or at least want to. "Lord Help Me!" She has a tude (that is attitude for you 'not as hip as I am' folks.) I am thinking about throwing out all her cute 'girl' clothes, although she doesn't have many (major tomboy), and making her wear my painting clothes. Yep, thinking maybe if she looks like a troll and not cute, I won't have to worry about boys for a bit. It is just plan A, I have others! Too bad she has an awesome personality and a heart the size of Texas! I should be thankful I know! I am . . . kinda. Love you Emmy!!!!

Then there is Harley. Oh, my sugar! Now he will want to choke me as well. He doesn't allow me to call him that anymore. I don't know why they have to grow up so fast! Yesterday he was learning to pee on trees and now . . . Who am I kidding he still pees on trees, on public streets, with the neighbors watching. He gets in trouble often at school for talking. Everything is important and needs to be known NOW.  He is great though. He will still give me hugs, so long as we aren't in front of the window or door. He doesn't want the other kids to see. Oh well!!

Let me tell you though, I think they all three are pretty great! Emmy's first year at Waynoka, she took her allowance and bought another little girl in gym some shoes, cause she didn't have any gym shoes. Made me bawl! She has always been that way! And Libby cannot stand for anyone, I do mean anyone, to be hurting! She cries right along with them, even if she doesn't like them. Harley will do almost anything to please people. He tries sooooooooo hard to make everyone happy, and has a hard time understanding when that isn't possible. I mean my kids may shake their butts, have attitudes and pee where everyone can see, but they have heart people!!!! Big HEART!

Well to end, I will post a few pictures! Enjoy my treasures.

Emmy will love that all her friends will see this!
Awww, they were so cute then!



No comments:

Post a Comment