Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just The Two Of Us, We Can Make It If We Try

Oh Tommy my love, I wish you would answer my calls! I know you push ignore, often. You do it because you know I love voice mail. I love to stutter my way through, "Hi, it's me. You already knew that, of course. I was just seeing what you are doing. I know you are working. I forgot why I called.  I love you, could you call me? I really just want to harass you about something you can't do anything about." Gosh answering machines make me feel super BRIGHT!

Tom is a great man! He will do dishes, cook supper, put away laundry, vacuum, pretty much anything. He even puts his daughters hair up occasionally. He coaches ball teams. The best dad ever. Yep, you are jealous. He never leaves the house without telling me he loves me and kissing me goodbye, and he says prayers with his bratty tat tats (our kids) at night. Now I am just bragging, my bad.

We have tolerated each other for ten years, been married for nine. I would be LOST in more ways than one without him.

He makes me watch football and golf ALOT though. Not so jealous now are you? And he is gassy. But that is okay, I love him even though he is a smelly sport fanatic!

He is FUNNY! Not a day goes by we don't laugh. He says I will laugh at anything though. He is dedicated to his job and his phone rings nonstop. But they call because he will answer and will do anything to help out.

That last sentence made me sad. You just went back and read it, didn't you? Haha! Really he answers their calls but sends me to voicemail. I know he just wants to hold onto my voice and he can if it is saved, bwahahahahaha. It's okay, I don't answer his calls either.

We are awesome together! No really, I mean it! Ask around, but not our kids, or our neighbors, or, oh never mind just take my word for it! We aren't perfect but we are AWESOME I tell you, AWESOME!!

Hey when you read the title of this post, did you try to remember the rest of that song? I tried, but like most songs, I only remember one line and sing it over and over and over!

LOOK where you are going!!
Such a great Dad!!

He wasn't smiling, because he lives with me and smiles all the time. He needed a break.
Not positive, but think maybe he was more excited than the kids.

We are AWESOME together!

No comments:

Post a Comment