Saturday, September 18, 2010

More of Us

I will get carried away, but just at first, then I will leave you for days wanting more. I kinda rambled in that first post and I will probably ramble alot, so prepare yourself for that excitement!

I just wanted to post some more pictures, because I can and because I know you are dying to see more. More art, more of my kids, more of all the craziness that is us!! So sit back, grab a cola or a coffee and enjoy! Just know that if you drink those things this late, you will be mad at me in a bit when you go to bed and can't sleep.
Tom and Harley (my guys)
 Harley is like that all the time! He is crazy great!! And super loveable, but always GOING! Seriously the energizer bunny doesn't have anything on this kid!

Liberty cheering!

Isn't she the cutest!!! I don't quite understand it though, she bawled when she had to stand onstage with 60 other kids for their Christmas concert. Yet she will cheer, and loves it! Whatever, she is a girl, so she can change her mind often!!
And Tada . . . Our Oldest!! I am talking about the girl holding the baby not the old man (that is my dad, Love you Dad). And that sweet little baby is my newest niece Taylee Jo! Anyway, back to my kid, that is Emerald! She has the best heart!! Always worried about everyone else. Unless it is her brother and sister, then not so much. Unless someone else is picking on them, she believes she is the only one allowed to do that.

Think I mentioned I love to paint. Almost everything I do is loud and bright! This was done with acrylics on canvas, fun stuff people, fun stuff!!

I would ramble more, but it is late and I am tired. Note this people, I didn't have a cola or coffee! Night

No comments:

Post a Comment