Friday, February 11, 2011

Cousins

Oh from time to time I lose my mind and surround myself with miniature bosses! I let them overtake my home and tell me what to do. But they sometimes disobey and I must regain control . .

Locked up! Can you see their fear, lol.

My evil plan has taken hold! They can't reach me!


We (my two youngest and my two nieces, Hadley and Kenzie) spent a couple of hours at the park and that cage is just a super great slide. (Completely ruined my control image, huh) I remember playing on it with my cousins as a child and remember it being great fun. I also remember it being home to bees and getting stung by a few. Lucky for these cousins there were no bees!

Fast forward a couple of months . . .


My nieces Hadley, Kenzie and Ainsley with my kiddos! Sleepover!!!

This is how they truly act!

Poor Harley is always outnumbered! He takes it well though and is doing a fine job of 'protecting' all those girls. He is a great brother and cousin. He is awesome with babies, heart of gold people! So the girls played dress up, horses, and house. Harley spent most of his night entertaining Ainsley, she thinks he is super funny. Emmy helped corral them all! And Tom and I just did whatever they told us too. 

That night I dreamt about that slide and all these kids locking us in. They were smarter than us, they figured out how to keep us there. Whew! Waking up was a relief, no shackles.

Kenzie telling me that her dad makes a better bowl of cereal than I do. She says, "My dad is an awesome cook!" I say, "Awesome, what does he cook?" She replies in a matter of fact tone, "Well, he makes better cereal than you!" bwahahahahaha

I love having my nieces and nephews over! I am lucky enough to get to see these three at least once every couple of weeks, if not more. When I was growing up my cousins and I all lived in the same town, and we spent almost all our time together. I have great memories with my cousins and I hope my kiddos will have the same!

Here's to cousins who are friends and not just family and the memories they share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment